Helping Virginians Overcome Legal Obstacles
Customizing solutions to family law problems that allow our clients to move on with their lives.
Family Law Representation Throughout Northern Virginia
Our law firm is exclusively dedicated to the practice of family law:
- Our firm attempts to negotiate and settle as many divorce-related issues as possible in order to save you from lengthy and costly litigation. We are committed to protecting your legal interests throughout the entire process.
- There are many possible child custody and visitation arrangements. Our firm understands the factors involved and will work toward an arrangement that suits the needs of you and your child. If your circumstances change in the future based on a job loss or another substantial change, we can seek to modify your custody and visitation agreement.
- Determining spousal support and child support can turn into a frustrating experience for both parties. We will examine all the issues involved and how they may apply to your situation.
- A key part of every divorce agreement includes addressing property division concerns. Our firm is prepared to uncover any hidden assets and will aggressively pursue an equitable distribution of the marital estate.
- When a settlement cannot be reached, our firm will draw upon her extensive litigation experience to skillfully and aggressively advocate for her clients in the courtroom.
Our firm is grounded in the belief that every client deserves one-on-one attention. We want to help our clients through their most difficult times with dignity, respect and compassion.
A Commitment To Strong Family Units
Lowe Carlo & Maupin was built on a solid foundation of providing skillful legal representation in a friendly and professional environment. Our firm knows the importance of a strong family unit. We aim to minimize the negative effects a divorce has on a family.
Located in Alexandria, Virginia, Lowe Carlo & Maupin offers experience and sound judgment to effectively handle complex divorces, spousal support, child custody, visitation and other divorce-related matters.
Contact Us Today
Our firm is always prepared to overcome any unexpected legal obstacles. Our clients rely on us to create solid solutions for a wide range of family law problems. To speak with our law firm about your family law issues, including property division and divorce, contact us today. Our firm is located in Old Town Alexandria.